A Missed Battle


Having been laid low by the dreaded lurgi for the last few days, I missed the regular Tuesday battle night.  When I went down to the 'office' it was to find some splendid scenery, strewn with the casualties from an engagement that has been reported elsewhere by another hand.  Ah well!  Another time.  

Enforced idleness has not been completely unproductive.  Some progress has been made with ancient naval rules and with ideas for expanding 'Alala!' to bring in Achaemenids, Successors and Romans - though I find that the author already has a set of rules for these - Legio VI Macedonica.  I might try out a game or two with them before going any further down another rabbit hole.

Comments

  1. That is a fine looking table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the buildings and figures are my son's work. It does look splendid, but competition for storage space is becoming an issue!

      Delete

Post a Comment